At least one author of each accepted full paper is required to register to ICAAIC to have his/her paper published in the ICAAIC 2023 conference proceedings. The full paper must be presented at the conference by one author to be submitted for publication in . The presenter must register at the appropriate author rate no later than registration deadline mentioned in the conference homepage.
- After completion of registration, every participant is required to send a scanned copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us immediately via Email.
- Registered members are asked to provide intimation about their payments immediately.
- All the authors of the paper will be allowed per Registration.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- Write / Call coordinator as soon as possible, in case of registration beyond deadlines.
- Final Camera Ready Paper
Please revise your paper carefully according to the reviewer comments. Papers must be formatted according to the paper submission guidelines.
Before uploading your camera ready paper please:
- Check the paper title mentioned in ICAAIC acceptance letter match your camera-ready paper exactly.
- Use only Title Case for the paper title by capitalizing all main words.
- Do not use academic titles such as Dr., Prof., HoD, Director etc... in your final paper.
- The abstract and title should be readable and not contain any references or unexplained acronyms.
- You are allowed to modify content in paper yourself. You cannot modify the title for the paper and author list & order, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if that is necessary and give a valid reason.
- Copyright Form
Submit scanned copy of signed copyright form in PDF or image format. Each final camera ready paper must be accompanied by the Copyright Form. The corresponding author should sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
Download Copyright Form
click here to submit IEEE E-copyright
- Registration Fee:
Indian Participants (IEEE Members)
UG/PG Students - 6,000 INR
Indian Participants (Non-IEEE Members)
Research Scholars - 6,500 INR
Faculty - 7,000 INR
Industry Person - 7,500 INR
Listeners - 4,000 INR
UG/PG Students - 6,500 INR
Foreign Participants (IEEE Members)
Research Scholars - 7,000 INR
Faculty - 7,500 INR
Industry Person - 8,000 INR
Listeners - 4,500 INR
Authors - 150 USD
Foreign Participants (Non-IEEE Members)
Listeners - 100 USD
Authors - 200 USD
Listeners - 150 USD
Registration fee includes,
Participation in the technical program,
Lunch, Coffee/Tea Breaks,
DVD Proceedings, Certificates,
One Conference Kit - (Bag, Notepad, Pen etc.)
INR: pay now
USD: pay now
After any remittance, please email the bank acknowledgement & details of remitter to email@example.com
- Registrations that are cancelled 60 days in prior to the conference are eligible to a refund of 75% on the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 50% on the registration fee.
- Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
- The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
- The discounted registration fees are non-refundable.