Paper Format for Initial Submission
Papers should follow IEEE Double-Column format, Paper size should be maximum of 6-8 pages including all figures, tables, and references. For the preparation of the camera-ready papers/files, authors have to strictly adhere to the below mentioned. Authors should use IEEE Conference Proceedings Templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers.
to download MsWord Template
to download LaTex Template
- Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review. [IEEE Page Limit: 6-8 Pages]
- The number of authors in a paper should be limited to 6.
All paper submissions should be made to Conference Email: email@example.com. Author should attach the full paper mentioning the subject as “New Submission”.
- Paper submissions should be in MS-Word/PDF.
- Papers submitted to ICAAIC 2022 should be original and not published or submitted to any other conference/journal.
- Papers must be clearly presented in English language [either in American English/British English, it should not be mixed].
- Papers which are simultaneously submitted to this conference and other events or publication venues as well as submissions that do not utilize the correct formatting template may not be accepted.
- Submissions will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- All accepted papers submitted for publication will be checked with anti-plagiarism software to check the overlapping/similarity index of the content with already published material.
- The papers with high overlapping index will be rejected strightaway.
- All other submissions will be sent for double blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to the conference’s topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity.
- Submissions failing to comply with paper formatting and allowed number of authors will be rejected without reviews.
Notification to Authors
- The notification will be emailed to the author based on the reviewers’ feedback. The Notification will be e-mailed to authors under any of the three categories
- Accepted [Corresponding author will receive an official acceptance letter as an attachment with the Email]
- May be accepted with minor/major changes
to Download IEEE Copyright Form
Conference Policy and Ethics:
The authors should abide to the guidelines mentioned below before submitting the paper, if any dispute arises during peer review or after acceptance and publication and if authors are unable to give a valid explanation, ICAAIC retains the right to remove a submission from the editing process.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission
Authorship & Copyright Principles
- All authors whose names appear on the submission should made a substantial contribution to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data; or the creation of new software used in the work;
- As an author/editor of a work, you may be responsible for overseeing the inclusion of third party content. By ‘third party content’ we mean any work that you have not created yourself and which you have reproduced or adapted from other sources.
- Authors remain fully responsible for ensuring that they have obtained, documented and paid for (when applicable), all necessary rights to use third party content in their works. If authors chose to reuse third party content from a previous edition of their work, they are also responsible for ensuring they obtained permission from the third party for new editions.